Topics of the menu Geometry
- Right-angled Triangles
- Given two of the elements of a right-angled triangle the others are calculated.
- Triangles by three Elements or Points
- Given three elements or three points of any triangle the program calculates the sides, altitudes, medians, bisectrices, circumcircle, incircle, perimeter and area.
- Special lines in the triangle (New in version 9.0)
- The program calculates the equations of the perpendicular bisectors, of the side bisectors, of the angle bisectors and of the altitudes. In addition, the centers and radii of the circumcircle, of the incircle and of the three excircles.
- Regular Polygons
- Given one of the following elements of a polygon with n vertices, the others are calculated.
- Side, Circumcircle, Incircle, Perimeter and Area.
- Arbitrary Polygons
- Area, perimeter and centroid of a polygon are calculated
- Mappings of Polygons (Revised in version 9.0)
- A polygon can be mapped by a translation, axial symmetry, point symmetry, rotation, homothetic stretching, shear transformation or any combination of them.
- Circles and its Parts
- Given two elements of a circular section, radius, angle, arc, chord, section, segment, area, perimeter, distance between chord and arc and the arrow height are calculated..
- Intersections in the Plane
- The intersections between two lines, a line and a circle and between two circles are calculated.
For more detailed information see the Online Help