Topics of the menu Stochastics
- Mean, median, standard deviation and variance of a sample and the corresponding histogram are calculated.
- The regression curve to fit a sample of points is calculated. Supported are proportional regression, linear regression, geometrical regression, exponential regression, logarithmic regression and polynom regression
- Logistische Regression (Neu in Version 9.0)
- The program determines for a series of measurements a curve fit to the logistic function
with the parameters a1 = ƒ(0)·S , a2 = ƒ(0) , a3 = S - ƒ(0) , a4 = -k·S and the saturation limit S .
- Combinatorial Analysis
- The number of arrangements and combinations of k out of n elements, with or without repetitions are calculated.
- Binomial Distribution
- For a b(k;n;p) distributed random variable X with fixed n and p you receive a histogram of the probabilities P( X = k ), a table of their values from kmin to kmax and the probability P(kmin≤X≤kmax).
- Hyper Geometric Distribution
- For a h(k,n,m,r) distributed random variable X with fixed n, m and r you receive a histogram of the probabilities P( X = k ), a table of their values from kmin to kmax and the probability P(kmin≤X≤kmax).
- Normal Distribution
- For a normal distributed random variable X with given mean μ and variance σ you receive the density function and the distribution function.
For more detailed information see the Online Help